Sunday, August 1, 2010

Suicidal dream

Suicidal dream... I had one of those. Just one, a couple years ago. But it kept repeating itself over and over. Picture this: a very high place, me, on the very edge, and you, my dear, just a couple of feet away. I think you get where I'm getting from here. In a situation you would, undoubtably, hate.


The question is not whether I would jump or not (in my dreams, i don't have any control over my actions, i am just another spectator), but whether you would do something about it or not. Would you push me off the edge, or, should I jump, would you jump after me? In the simplest of terms, would you kill me? Let me die? Or would you save me?

This is a very old dream, but, somehow, it resurfaced recently. My little suicide dream. Thanks, in part, to you.

1 comment:

Victoria Baltag said...

Draga Toma,
tu stii ca poti sa-ti controlezi visele? adica sa fii constient in vis ca visesi si sa-ti faci "povestea" asa cum vrei?