Saturday, April 17, 2010

Words to Remember

I have been watching a Koreean TV show for a couple of weeks now. It is called The Great Queen Seondeok, on TVR1. 
It is a historical drama and probably one of the best I have seen in a while. Not only it is about a culture I know very little about, but also the decors, costumes, actors and their impecable acting make it worth while. Too bad it is in it's final episodes. However, if you have the space needed on your hard drive, you can download it here.

So, back to what I was trying to say. One of the villains in this TV series, Lady Mi-Shil (depicted below), said something I wanted to share with you. Probably some of the great last words I heard in a loooong time.



The days you can fight,
            You can fight.
The days you can’t fight,
            You can defend.
The days you can’t defend,
            You can retreat.
The days you can’t retreat,
            You can surrender.
The days you can’t surrender,
            You can die and it all ends.

Hope you have the time and HDD space needed, cuz it is worth the trouble of downloading it. Enjoy

1 comment:

Victoria Baltag said...

aooleuuu si asta vrei sa zic ca ai inteles?