Friday, March 6, 2009

Tagged?

Nope. Considering I am not a blogger of 'true blood', I don't get tagged or I tend to forget to respond.

However, when reading Petru's latest post, I was somewhat intrigued by the nature of this tag game.

Here's the tag's rules:

* Click here. The name of the Random Article on Wikipedia is the name of your band.
* Click here to go to the quotations page. The last couple of words is the name of your new album.
* Click here for random photos on Flikr. The third one is the front cover of your CD.
* Mix'em up with a photo editing software and...

My little piece of art


I know, the writing looks like crap. So, for those who don't see very well:
Name of the Band: Banksia Ionthocarpa
Name of the Album: Endure the Darkness for it shows the way to the stars

PS: If you read this, consider yourself tagged :-P. post a link in the comment section to show your little piece of art.

No comments: