Friday, April 11, 2008

Blind love...

A sweet story. I didn't write it, I only translated it in English. Thought you might like it as well.



Once upon a time, there was a blind girl... For fear of rejection, she isolated herself from everything and everyone. She didn't want anyone's company, save for her boyfriend.
One day she said: "All I want is to see the world around me!"
"Would you marry me?" the boy replied...
"I cannot marry. Not when I cannot see." was her response...
After a while, she recieved a pair of eyes. An anonymous donation. She could finally see. And one thing she saw was that her boyfriend was blind as well.
Upon seeing this, she said: "I cannot marry a blind man".., She turned to leave.
Before the sound of her footsteps died out, the boy whispered: "Take care of my eyes... please..."

No comments: